A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Filpi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Filpi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filpi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Filpi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Filpi MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Filpi practice?
- Dr. Robert Filpi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Filpi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.