A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Filpi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filpi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filpi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Filpi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filpi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Filpi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Filpi MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Filpi practice?
- Dr. Robert Filpi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Filpi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.