Dr. Robert Filuk Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Filuk?

Negative Experience

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I saw Dr. Filuk for ongoing respiratory issues and my experiences with him were never good. I don't feel like he ever listened to me (or my lungs) and he just prescribed the medications that work for the majority of people with similar issues. When these medications didn't work for me, he made me feel like it was my fault and basically told me to keep taking those same medications until they did work. After seeing a new doctor, who actually listened to me and thoroughly examined me, my symptoms were resolved with a simple change of medications. I would not recommend Dr Filuk to anyone.

Bait and switch.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Have you ever felt you were bait and switched? The doctor wasnt in. But his staff was. THey lead me to believe he was in. His nurse was taking his place. Dont waste my time and money if he isnt there. Dont give me the bait and switcheroo. How unprofessional. How unethical. I complained and complained loudly.

Complete LACK of care by Dr.Filuk

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I saw Dr.Filuk after experiencing trouble breathing and oxygen desaturation requiring multiple ER visits at altitude (visiting Reno, NV). The radiologist from Reno called me when they discovered cement in my lungs resulting from a recent procedure to correct some spinal fractures. My shortness of breath continued, and the Reno doc's recommended I see a pulmonologist ASAP. When I saw Dr.Filuk, he spent more time trying to discredit the finding, and to question my account of my symptoms. When he reluctantly ordered two very minor tests, I had to schedule them myself as his office staff failed to do so. In addition, I never received the call from his office that I was promised to discuss follow up for my results. I obtained my old test results for comparison (which his staff should have done), but that point is moot, as he never did follow up on my results. It turned out that I have a fairly serious condition that Dr.Filuk ignored and failed to treat. I found it frustrating that Dr.Filuk spent so little time listening to and addressing my concerns and much time discrediting and belittling me and attempting to disprove any connection to the procedure I had just before my symptoms began.

Posted on October 8th, 2017