A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Finberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Finberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finberg
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Finberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Finberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacteroides Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Finberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Finberg MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Finberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Finberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Finberg practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.