A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Finberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Finberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Finberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bacteroides Infections
- HIV Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Finberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Finberg MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Finberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Finberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Finberg practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.