Learn more about Dr. Robert Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hospice Care
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Fine MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Fine practice?
- Dr. Robert Fine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fine practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.