Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fine
Dr. Robert Fine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fine is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia and Baylor Specialty Hospital. Dr. Fine has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fine has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ricardo Murillo
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Irving Prengler
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi37