A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Finkelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Finkelstein DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Finkelstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Finkelstein practices Dermatology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Tampa, FL.