A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Finlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Finlaw, Internist, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finlaw
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finlaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Finlaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlaw graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finlaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Finlaw MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Finlaw practice?
- Dr. Robert Finlaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Finlaw practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Gastroenterologists.