Learn more about Dr. Robert Fintelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fintelmann, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fintelmann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fintelmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fintelmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fintelmann graduated from Universitaet Ulm. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fintelmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eyck Fintelmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fintelmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Fintelmann has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fintelmann practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.