Dr. Robert Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fischer?

June 15th, 2017

Hand Reconstructive Surgery

I dislocated my finger, very severely, and Dr. Robert S. Fischer performed surgery on my finger in the emergency room at St Joe’s Wayne hospital, Wayne. One month later the finger has healed very nicely. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Fischer for any reconstructive surgery as he is meticulous and thorough

January 31st, 2017

Highly recommend!

Dr. Fischer and his wonderful staff are not only courteous and friendly, but they truly care about their patients. Dr. Fischer is an artisan when it comes to plastic reconstructive surgery. I am blown away by his amazing attention to detail and precision. My healing process was unbelievably quick and practically painless. I had no issues whatsoever. I would highly recommend Dr. Fischer to anyone. Thank you for your care and for making me feel so comfortable!

April 7th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr.Fischer for months for for laser hair removal and I am happy to say that I am seeing incredible improvements and wonderful results. Every member of his staff is friendly, patient, and always cooperates with my needs. Dr. Fischer and his staff are knowledgeable in their practice and I will definitely continue to schedule appointments.

March 5th, 2016

Absolutely the very best !!!!

I was first introduced to Dr Fisher several years ago when an accident landed me in the emergency room needing intricate hand surgery. Luckily for me it was Dr Fisher who performed that surgery, restoring full functionality to my hand with no visible scars. More recently I have been seeing Dr Fisher for a serious case of facial rosacea. Once again the good doctor did not disappoint, clearing up my condition completely. Both my wife and daughter have also had several procedures done by Dr Fisher and were very pleased with their results.Dr Fisher is one of the very best plastic surgeons that you will find anywhere. His staff is also among the very best and will make you feel like family.

October 16th, 2015

Deserves more stars.

Dr. Roberts work is beyond good. He is careful with his patients. He doesnt rush like others sometimes do. He shouldnt be at a 5 and 1/2 stars, he deserves more than the computer can manage. He is a really nice person. God Bless Him.

October 8th, 2015

The wait time was emergency room. I had the honor to have this doctor after I cut myself with a steak knife. My fear even before seeing him was this is going to really hurt, so indeed I was scared. When Dr. Fischer set me up for the surgery, we did some small talk. When I tell you I didn't look at my injury at all, not one needle did I feel not 1 stitch going in. I was truly amazed. We talked about smoking and my gel nails when I tell you this man had a impact on me. I had two follow up visits at his beautiful office in Fair Lawn, his staff were so friendly especially Hanna. So if you ever need any plastic surgeon or reconstructive surgery, I am 100% sure you will love all of them

September 24th, 2015

Breast surgery

I'm not able to put into words how happy I'm with the results of my breast augmentation. My procedure went well and my results went amazing .His staff is amazing and are so nice and welcoming .The procedure I got done changed my life and made me feel so much better about myself and Dr. Fischer helped me .Dr. Fischer is such a nice gentle man and I'm so happy I chose him and his staff to work with me. I trusted Dr. Fischer and now I have a beautiful result. Thank you Dr. Fisher and staff!

July 21st, 2015

Too good to be true

I met Dr. Fisher after a serious dog bite. For the next several months Dr. Fisher and his wonderful staff took very good care of me going above and beyond. When people see my face they cannot believe that I was bit by a dog he did a wonderful job. I even asked him to do work on my daughter (left a review called life changing) and she couldn't be any happier! Thank you Dr. Fisher

July 20th, 2015

Life Changing

For 17 years i have dealt with bullying and being self-conscious due to a birth mark on my forehead. In the summer going into fourth grade I had surgery to remove it but it was unsuccessful. I was left with a scar that was bigger than the birth mark. In 2014, I decided to have another surgery to help reduce the scar. It did help but not enough to me feel better. When I met Dr.Fischer he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He understood why I wanted the surgery and me only being 17 he was more than happy to help. Now it has been a week after my surgery and my forehead looks amazing! I do not even have all my stitches out yet and me and my family are amazed. Couldn't be any happier (:

February 4th, 2015

Moles and lips

Dear Dr Fischer I just want to say that you made my life the best, you're work has honestly changed my life it made me really happy, all that work that you put into working on my face And my lips shows that you're an amazing person. The best part was when i meet Your workers they were really sweet and nice. By The way my son says that he wishes all his girlfriends had the Same lips as me and thank you so much for helping me out with all of this Dr Fischer

January 18th, 2015

I had cosmetic eyelid surgery done by Dr. Fischer and I can easily say that I look and feel ten years younger. I also had a problem with my skin, so Dr. Fischer recommended I go for Fraxels Laser treatments. After the treatments, my skin looks vibrant and rejuvenated. Dr. Fischer does beautiful work. His staff is kind, understanding, and helpful. Dr. Fischer is a great plastic surgeon and his staff is among the best. Thank you Dr. Fischer.

November 6th, 2014

thnak you

Several weeks ago, while recuperating from the flu, I took the dogs out for a run. Twenty minutes later I started to feel weak and dizzy. I ran the last block to my home but became so dizzy that I collapsed and fell face first onto my macadam driveway, the surface was very rough and old. I sustained considerable damage to my face including a large hole through my upper lip which was also heavily abraded. There lacerations to my chin, nose and forehead which required stitching . It took many hours of repair in the emergency room by Doctor Fischer, who was competent, patient and very skillful. Several weeks later there was almost no trace of the injuries and people remarked that I healed exceptionally well- I had to say it was the surgeon and I am still amazed by his work. The doctor has my permission to use the pictures he took.