Learn more about Dr. Robert Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fishman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fishman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fishman practice?
- Dr. Robert Fishman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fishman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.