Learn more about Dr. Robert Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fishman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Fishman practice?
Dr. Robert Fishman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.