A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fishman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Fishman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Robert Fishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fishman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.