Dr. Robert Fishman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fishman?

January 17th, 2017

Dr. Fishman and his staff have cared for both my kids.. removal of tonsils and adenoids on older boy when he was 5, he is now 16 and recently cared for my 7 year old son.. adnoid removal and ear tubes. He is through, friendly, knowledgeable and caring. Fantastic job both times!! would not trust my kids to anyone else! THANK YOU Dr Fish and staff! ❤

April 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Fishman 3 times. Each time he was in a hurry. Anytime I have asked a question he avoids the question. He is very unprofessional and condescending. I have seen and worked with many physicians and he is by far the most rude doctor I've ever dealt with. The office staff is also unfriendly.

March 7th, 2015

this doctor is very rude and unprofessional. Those are his good points. In addition he misdiagnosed to me and charge me an arm and a leg for spending three and a half minutes with me. I wish I would have done some research I'm him before I had seen him

March 5th, 2015

Do NOT waste your time or money with this quack

August 29th, 2012

ANNOYING CLINIC STAFF

came into this hospital for the first time in my life due to a mild sleep apnea i had, i was sent to a sleep study which the result was turned in the next day to the hospital, i never heard from them till after 4 weeks when i went to demand for my result nd guess what, the result was not ready, after showing great sign of anger on the nurse, she rescheduled me for my result discussion the next week. I was sent back for titration study at the sleep center and up till now i have not heard from them. great compound, neat environment, good doctor but HORRIBLE staff, the nurses look down on people and if you dare call for an appt etc, you'll be kept on the phone for more than an hour. final conclusion am changing clinic and i encourage every one of you to do the same...their treatment to patients is insane

July 7th, 2017