inactive

Robert Fitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Fitz has been our family primary doctor for 10+ years. He is easy to talk to and listens to your issues. The office staff changes often and have always been helpful.

February 13th, 2014
Uncaring and careless due to being too busy
Cathy is amazing!!!! but the rest of the reception area staff are rude and curt.

May 16th, 2013
Dr. Fitz is a nice man, but his staff is rude, especially the ladies at the reception window. If you see this doctor, be prepared to wait. I recently took my daughter out of school to see Dr. Fitz. We waited an hour and one-half and were never seen. I had to leave to get my 8 year old daughter off the bus. The receptionist was argumentative and unsympathetic when I told her that I had to leave. Another time I waited 2 hours and was never seen. Both times, I checked to ensure that I hadn't been forgotten. Rude and unconcerned sums it up.

May 3rd, 2013
Why I continue to keep Dr. Fitz as my primary physician...
Dr. Fitz is a very good communicator and easily explains treatments and medications he is prescribing. He is interested in his patients as people. Although I sometimes have to wait up to 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment, I find this is not uncommon. There are always emergencies that need to be tended to before I can be seen, but that is okay. I would want MY emergency to take precedence over someone else's checkup.

January 13th, 2012
Not a good experience
After three visit my average wait time was an hour. Even though he has extensive notes he still had no idea who I am. H emight care about medicine, he does not care about the patient

July 5th, 2011
Excellent dr. But the office staff have continuously messed up our families charts and billing with other patients as well as the wait almost all the time is at least 30 minutes

January 20th, 2010
Why I am a former patient
Office staff is rude, and does not seem to really care about their patients. Why wait an hour to see an average doctor?