A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Fitzgibbons MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.