A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgibbons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan