Learn more about Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fitzgibbons MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Surgeons.