A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fleury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fleury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleury
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fleury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleury graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Fleury has 11 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Sandhills Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andre Fleury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fleury practice?
- Dr. Robert Fleury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fleury practices Psychiatry near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockingham, NC.
See Pinehurst Psychiatrists.