A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Foerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foerster is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foerster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Foerster graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Foerster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Foerster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Foerster practice?
- Dr. Robert Foerster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Foerster practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO and Burlington, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.