A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Foerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foerster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foerster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Foerster graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Foerster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foerster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Foerster practice?
Dr. Robert Foerster practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Limon, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.