A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Foerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foerster is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foerster
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foerster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foerster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Foerster graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Foerster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Foerster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Foerster practice?
- Dr. Robert Foerster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Foerster practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO and Burlington, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.