A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fogel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fogel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fogel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Fogel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Robert Fogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fogel practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa General Practitioners and Massapequa Internists.