A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Foldvary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foldvary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foldvary, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foldvary graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Foldvary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Defiance
- Defiance Hospital Regional Medical CE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Foldvary FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Foldvary practice?
- Dr. Robert Foldvary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Foldvary practices Pediatrics near Defiance, OH.
See Defiance Pediatricians.