Dr. Robert Follweiler DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
Superb doctor
Dr. Follweiler and his staff are extremely professional, compassionate, caring, attentive and friendly. What more can one want?

May 31st, 2016
I brought my daughter to the office to see the doctor. He misdiagnosed her problem after 2 MRI exrays done in his office as a possible fracture. After several doctors later a bone tumor was found on another MRI. Then I visited for myself and had a back issue in which he scheduled an MRI, gave me a shot and meds. Then he told me to make an appointment for a epidural. I made the appointment but cancelled as I was feeling better but I was charged by his office $150 for making the appointment. This office is a factory in which your care is second to the amount of time and money spent there.

January 29th, 2016
The worst doctor that I have encountered in all my years. I highly recommend you seeing another physician at a different facility.

August 25th, 2013
A RN's perspective.
When I saw my broken wrist, I knew it was bad. The appointment made with Dr. Follweiler via the emergency room was a blessing. This man is very capable. I am now three years post-op and have probably 99% range of motion to my wrist following the procedure of a titanium plate to hold the pieces of bone together. That last 1% is more than likely because of scar tissue. If you saw what the man had to work with, you would be completely secure with my belief that my recommendation is well-founded. His demeanor is also very pleasant which I found reassuring both pre-op as well as post-op.

June 5th, 2013
What doctor?
It's very hard to review a "Doctor" I have spent less than a total of 10 minutes with during this entire experience. I certainly have not been impressed. From the very beginning I could only pray that Dr. Follweiler, was a better surgeoun than he was a human being. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I have never written a review before. I felt impelled to do so now because his name was given to me in the hospital since I did not know of a surgeon here in Fort Myers. It's unfortunate for me that I did not feel well enough at the time to read reviews.

April 17th, 2017