Dr. Robert Follweiler Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Follweiler?

Superb doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Follweiler and his staff are extremely professional, compassionate, caring, attentive and friendly. What more can one want?

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I brought my daughter to the office to see the doctor. He misdiagnosed her problem after 2 MRI exrays done in his office as a possible fracture. After several doctors later a bone tumor was found on another MRI. Then I visited for myself and had a back issue in which he scheduled an MRI, gave me a shot and meds. Then he told me to make an appointment for a epidural. I made the appointment but cancelled as I was feeling better but I was charged by his office $150 for making the appointment. This office is a factory in which your care is second to the amount of time and money spent there.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

The worst doctor that I have encountered in all my years. I highly recommend you seeing another physician at a different facility.

A RN's perspective.

Posted on August 25th, 2013

When I saw my broken wrist, I knew it was bad. The appointment made with Dr. Follweiler via the emergency room was a blessing. This man is very capable. I am now three years post-op and have probably 99% range of motion to my wrist following the procedure of a titanium plate to hold the pieces of bone together. That last 1% is more than likely because of scar tissue. If you saw what the man had to work with, you would be completely secure with my belief that my recommendation is well-founded. His demeanor is also very pleasant which I found reassuring both pre-op as well as post-op.

What doctor?

Posted on June 5th, 2013

It's very hard to review a "Doctor" I have spent less than a total of 10 minutes with during this entire experience. I certainly have not been impressed. From the very beginning I could only pray that Dr. Follweiler, was a better surgeoun than he was a human being. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I have never written a review before. I felt impelled to do so now because his name was given to me in the hospital since I did not know of a surgeon here in Fort Myers. It's unfortunate for me that I did not feel well enough at the time to read reviews.

Posted on April 17th, 2017