inactive

Robert C Fonda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2013
great Dr!
Excellent ! Answered all my questions, put me at ease before surgery, very professional.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Fonda is a wonderful professional who takes great care of his patients. If you are seeking out an Anesthesiologist, take note of the above recommendation from the nurse who works at Hoag. The initial, flip comment should be taken with a grain of salt. I personally would not take physician advice from somebody who can barely put two sentences together.

July 27th, 2009
RN
I am a nurse who works at Dr. Fonda's hospital. Dr. Fonda is requested by the vast majority of hospital staff and their families when requiring any surgical intervention. He is a very caring physician with enormous talent. Highly Recommended.

April 20th, 2009
Diddddn't meet the Dr. until the OR
This Dr. carelessly placed an esoooooooooophegeeeal pr4ob up my nose and cut 1 cm laceration and I became anaeeeemic and they had to give me two pints of blood