A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fondacaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fondacaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fondacaro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fondacaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fondacaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Fondacaro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fondacaro practice?
- Dr. Robert Fondacaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fondacaro practices Anesthesiology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Anesthesiologists.