A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fontana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fontana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fontana, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontana graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fontana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fontana MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fontana practice?
- Dr. Robert Fontana has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fontana practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists, and Ann Arbor Hepatologists.