Learn more about Dr. Robert Fontana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fontana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fontana, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontana graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fontana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fontana MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fontana practice?
- Dr. Robert Fontana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fontana practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists, and Ann Arbor Hepatologists.