Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fontane
Dr. Robert Fontane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA, with other offices in Olla, LA and Shreveport, LA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Urology. Dr. Fontane is affiliated with Hardtner Medical Center, Christus Coushatta Health Care Center and Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital. Dr. Fontane has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fontane has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Robert Fontane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.