A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ford practice?
Dr. Robert Ford practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists, Spokane Family Physicians, and Spokane Internists.