A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Benefis Hospitals
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Ford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ford practice?
- Dr. Robert Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ford practices Ophthalmology near Chehalis, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Chehalis Ophthalmologists.