A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Ford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ford practice?
- Dr. Robert Ford has 16 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ford practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.