Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ford
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chehalis, WA, with other offices in Centralia, WA and Albuquerque, NM (and 3 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Ford is affiliated with Great Falls Clinic Medical Center, Benefis Hospitals and Providence Centralia Hospital. Dr. Ford has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ford has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...