Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Benefis Hospitals
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Ford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ford practice?
- Dr. Robert Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ford practices Ophthalmology near Chehalis, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Chehalis Ophthalmologists.