Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Benefis Hospitals
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Ford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Ford practice?
- Dr. Robert Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ford practices Ophthalmology near Chehalis, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Chehalis Ophthalmologists.