Learn more about Dr. Robert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ford practice?
Dr. Robert Ford practices Pediatrics near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Forsyth, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Pediatricians.