Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fordtran
Dr. Robert Fordtran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fordtran is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice and Doctors Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fordtran has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Fordtran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Maurice Grossman
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi61
Dr. William Shaffer
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.11 mi36
Dr. Raymond Acebo
Corpus Christi, TX 0.72 mi24