A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Forinash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Forinash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forinash
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forinash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forinash graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Forinash MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Forinash practice?
- Dr. Robert Forinash has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Forinash practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Psychiatrists.