A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Forster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Forster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Forster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Forster graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Forster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Forster practice?
- Dr. Robert Forster has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Forster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Surgeons.