A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Forster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Forster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Forster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Forster graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Forster practice?
Dr. Robert Forster practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA.
See Castro Valley Surgeons, Castro Valley Orthopedic Surgeons, Castro Valley Sports Medicine Doctors, and Castro Valley Family Physicians.