Learn more about Dr. Robert Forster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Forster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Forster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Forster graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Forster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Forster practice?
- Dr. Robert Forster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Forster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA.
See Castro Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.