Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gertrudes Geagan on Apr 22nd, 2015

He is easy to get along as a doc.

patient show details patient
by Lisa Costa on Aug 18th, 2014

I found Dr. Forrester to be rude and dishonest. He left a very rude message on my answering machine. He told me he called me several times, but I have a cell phone and a phone that shows missed calls --there was one very rude message on my home phone. I had surgery on Monday, August 11 and I didn't expect to have the pain I had. I finally spoke to Dr. Forrester and he told me to go to urgent care or wait until Monday. Urgent care referred me back to my Orthopedic Dr. He was not on call and Dr. (I use the name loosely)Forrester told me I would have to wait until Monday. I was in extreme pain and fluid was gushing down my leg. He didn't care. He said I would have to go to the ER or wait until Monday and told me not to call this number again. He is unsympathetic and rude. He was not concerned about the pain I was going through or how long it would be before I could see my Doctor, I would not refer Dr. Forrester to an animal much less a person in pain.

Great doc- office staff is marginal show details Great doc- office staff is marginal
Apr 11th, 2011

I saw Dr. Forster for several years for a knee and hip pain. I had the best care from him. He treats you as an individual explaining to what ever level you wish to discuss your injury. He is conservative for all the right reasons. Also has a lot of experience with sports so fully understands the adrenaline/endorphin junkies out there like myself who can't wait to get back in the game.You will not find a better doctor in this area. Only wish I could have my wife see him but we are now under Kaiser's insurance and don't have a choice.