A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Fowler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Robert Fowler has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Fowler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .