Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fowles is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowles
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowles graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fowles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Fowles MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fowles practice?
- Dr. Robert Fowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fowles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.