A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fowles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowles graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Fowles MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fowles practice?
- Dr. Robert Fowles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fowles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.