Dr. Robert Frable DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2016
Always a great experience and much better than most

October 27th, 2016
I have been a patent of Dr Frable's for about 24 yrs. I have always found that he and his are courteous and knowledgable. They will always try to get you in the when you need it. I would definitely recommend Dr Frable to anyone.

August 8th, 2016
Great Doc
Very personable, really listened and took his time with me

June 1st, 2016
Wonderful doctors office. I have been going there with my kids since 1994 and now I am taking my grandson there also. I would highly recommend Dr. Frable and I always brag about him and his office staff.

March 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
Love my Doc.

September 19th, 2015
Unprofessional Staff
Dr. Frable may be a wonderful doctor, however I never got to make an appointment due to his unprofessional staff. I designated him as my PCP thru my insurance. I called to set up initial wellness screen. I was told by a staff member she would have to call for approval and would return my call to set appointment. No call ever came. I called again after 3 weeks, and was told "they are not accepting any new patients at this time". I asked why wasn't I told this 3 weeks ago! Your staff is a direct reflection on you. If that's the case, then think long and hard before designating Dr. Frable as your PCP. I was very disappointed at how I was treated.

January 21st, 2015
I have seen both Dr. Frable and Aidy and I received superior care by knowledgeable Caregivers.

September 5th, 2012
3 year patient
I've been going to his office for the past 3 years for the same problem and have not yet been diagnosed. I have seen him only 1 time throughout my visits, the rest of the time I only see his Nurse Practitioner. I am still in constant pain and the only thing they want to give me is Ibuprofen which does not help.

January 26th, 2012
long term patient
Dr Frable has been my primary care doc for over 20 years. Although the practice has slipped a bit from the days he was an independent practitioner, much of this has been due to the population growth of the area and the scarcity of doctors. He has always been professional, accurate and caring, whether it be treating a stingray wound, a tropical fever, or more mundane things.

July 22nd, 2011
Ms.
I recently discovered I had a mass in my abdomen, and Dr. Frable was quick to get me set up to have it evaluated by a specialist. He's always been good to me and my husband, and isn't afraid to tell us if he doesn't know something and needs to check on it. I like that.

June 24th, 2010
He will not see you when you are pregnant.
His staff informed us that he would not see my wife while she was pregnant, but that we must refer all problems to the OB/GYN. Unfortunately, OB/GYNs are not blood clot specialists and we were forced to go to a walk-in clinic who then sent us to the hospital for an ultrasound. Now we are stuck with a $600 hospital bill because insurance won't cover it without a referral from Dr. Fail, I mean, Dr Frable. They won't give a referral because we never saw this particular problem because he wouldn't see us!

April 24th, 2017