A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Franchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Franchi DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Franchi practice?
- Dr. Robert Franchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Franchi practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.