A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Franchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Franchi DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Franchi practice?
- Dr. Robert Franchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Franchi practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.