A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franchi is Excellent. Dr. Franchi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchi graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Franchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Franchi practice?
Dr. Robert Franchi practices Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists and Clinton Township Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Franchi, Dr. Bobby Franchi, Dr. Rob Franchi, Dr. Robbie Franchi