Ophthalmologist (eyes)

37555 Garfield Rd
Ste 100
Clinton Township, MI 48036
586-263-5000
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

Not a good experience and still dealing with it! I don't wear glasses and don't need them, let me point out. I made an appt for a test (1 test) I went in and they did numerous tests but not the test I needed. They made me come back for the test I actually needed done. The second time I came in I had to wait over 45 minutes, they tried to add another test which I refused and they proceeded to argue with me. While the Doctor himself was nice and professional (of course this is before I knew I wasn't getting the test done that I needed) the office staff were rude and condescending They really need some training in customer service. Then they still have not sent my results to my other Doctor who needs the results.

|  office staff requires Social Securty Number  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I did not get to meet the Dr. he may be great. However I did not appreciate the staff telling me, my insurance company required that I give them my Social Security Number(It is not a requirement, don't be fooled). When I said that I do not give my SSN out and please use a patient ID number. They said it was required and without it the Dr. would not see me.

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr Franchi has always been caring and extremely competent. I have had several surgeries with him and they have all been successful. He keeps up with the latest research and methods. His office staff is good with patients but not always with each other.

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2008

Dr. Franchi is both personable and knowledgeable. It is clear that he knows what he is doing and does it to the best of his ability and he relays the information in terms that anyone can understand. He has excellent bedside manner. Dr. Franchi is funny and comforting - he is easy to trust. I would recommend this doctor to anyone of all ages for any procedure !