Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Jun 3rd, 2015

Employees were rude. When I asked to speak to the office manager about the wait, she was extremely rude to me. This was my first time there, and I will not return.

Feb 19th, 2015

I had to take 2 hours off of work and pay a copay for an unnecessary visit to be given test results. The results were fine and very well could've been given to me in a telephone call or a letter.

Sep 4th, 2014

Not a good experience and still dealing with it! I don't wear glasses and don't need them, let me point out. I made an appt for a test (1 test) I went in and they did numerous tests but not the test I needed. They made me come back for the test I actually needed done. The second time I came in I had to wait over 45 minutes, they tried to add another test which I refused and they proceeded to argue with me. While the Doctor himself was nice and professional (of course this is before I knew I wasn't getting the test done that I needed) the office staff were rude and condescending They really need some training in customer service. Then they still have not sent my results to my other Doctor who needs the results.

office staff requires Social Securty Number show details office staff requires Social Securty Number
Feb 20th, 2012

I did not get to meet the Dr. he may be great. However I did not appreciate the staff telling me, my insurance company required that I give them my Social Security Number(It is not a requirement, don't be fooled). When I said that I do not give my SSN out and please use a patient ID number. They said it was required and without it the Dr. would not see me.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr Franchi has always been caring and extremely competent. I have had several surgeries with him and they have all been successful. He keeps up with the latest research and methods. His office staff is good with patients but not always with each other.

Dec 4th, 2008

Dr. Franchi is both personable and knowledgeable. It is clear that he knows what he is doing and does it to the best of his ability and he relays the information in terms that anyone can understand. He has excellent bedside manner. Dr. Franchi is funny and comforting - he is easy to trust. I would recommend this doctor to anyone of all ages for any procedure !