Learn more about Dr. Robert Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Frantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frantz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frantz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Frantz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Robert Frantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frantz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, MN.
See Austin Cardiologists.