Learn more about Dr. Samuel Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Freedman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Freedman practice?
Dr. Samuel Freedman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Los Gatos Pathologists.