A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Freele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freele
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Freele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freele graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Freele MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Freele practice?
- Dr. Robert Freele has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Freele practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Psychiatrists.