A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Freele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freele graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Green Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benson Freele MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Freele practice?
- Dr. Robert Freele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Freele practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Psychiatrists.