A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Freelove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freelove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freelove
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Freelove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freelove, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freelove graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freelove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Atchison Hosp, Atchison, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Freelove MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Freelove practice?
- Dr. Robert Freelove has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Freelove practices Family Medicine near Salina, KS.
See Salina Family Physicians.