Learn more about Dr. Robert Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hosp Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Robert Freeman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Freeman practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.