A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hosp Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Robert Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Freeman practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.