Learn more about Dr. Robert Freinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freinkel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freinkel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freinkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freinkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freinkel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freinkel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Freinkel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Freinkel practice?
- Dr. Robert Freinkel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Freinkel practices Allergy & Immunology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Novato, CA.
See Vallejo Allergists.