Learn more about Dr. Robert Freinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freinkel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freinkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freinkel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Freinkel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freinkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Freinkel practice?
Dr. Robert Freinkel practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Greenbrae Allergists and Greenbrae Pediatricians.