A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Freinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Freinkel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freinkel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freinkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Freinkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freinkel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Freinkel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Freinkel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Freinkel practice?
- Dr. Robert Freinkel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Freinkel practices Allergy & Immunology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Vallejo Allergists.