A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenck
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Frenck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frenck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Frenck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson Frenck MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Frenck practice?
- Dr. Robert Frenck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frenck practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.