A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frenck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Frenck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frenck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans