A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frenck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Frenck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson Frenck MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Frenck practice?
- Dr. Robert Frenck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frenck practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.