A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedrichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedrichs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedrichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedrichs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrichs graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedrichs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Friedrichs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Friedrichs practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedrichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Friedrichs practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.