A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedrichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedrichs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrichs graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedrichs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Friedrichs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Friedrichs practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedrichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Friedrichs practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.