A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friend is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friend
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friend Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friend, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friend graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Friend has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert London Friend MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Friend practice?
- Dr. Robert Friend has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Friend practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.