A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fritch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fritch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Fritch practice?
Dr. Robert Fritch practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Fritch, Dr. Bobby Fritch, Dr. Rob Fritch, Dr. Robbie Fritch