A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fryer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fryer, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fryer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Fryer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fryer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fryer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fryer practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Neurologists.