A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fulfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulfer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fulfer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thorne Fulfer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Fulfer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fulfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fulfer practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.