A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fulton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fulton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Baker Fulton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Robert Fulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fulton practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.