A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Furey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Furey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Furey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Furey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Furey MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Furey practice?
- Dr. Robert Furey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Furey practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.