A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Furey is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Furey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Furey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Furey MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Furey practice?
- Dr. Robert Furey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Furey practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.