A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Furia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Furia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Furia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Furia graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Furia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Furia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Furia practice?
- Dr. Robert Furia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Furia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.