A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Tift Reg Med Ctr, Tifton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Urology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Urologists.