A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Anderson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.