A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beitman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beitman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Beitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Beitman practice?
Dr. Robert Beitman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists, Cape May Court House Gastroenterologists, and Cape May Court House Geriatric Doctors.